The second part of the assignment was for students to create a thinglink lesson and share it with the class. The activity I chose was for Veterans Day, as the assignment was due the Sunday before the holiday. Click on the image to view my thinglink.
Assignment for online course MTI551 - Web Tools and Non-Linear Power Point for Social Studies.
Friday, November 29, 2013
Interactive Games and Images
This week's assignment was a two-parter. For the first part, students had to explore three websites and share their feedback on two of the three sites. The two sites I chose were icivics.org and mission-us.org.
Icivics.org
is an interactive website aimed at middle-school students covering civics
topics, such as democracy, constitutional law, and the branches of government. Visitors use interactive games to gain civic knowledge
and awareness.
At mission-us.org students, age 10 and up, play interactive games to learn more about U.S. history.

The second part of the assignment was for students to create a thinglink lesson and share it with the class. The activity I chose was for Veterans Day, as the assignment was due the Sunday before the holiday. Click on the image to view my thinglink.
The second part of the assignment was for students to create a thinglink lesson and share it with the class. The activity I chose was for Veterans Day, as the assignment was due the Sunday before the holiday. Click on the image to view my thinglink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment